So I was tagged again! Awesome! You know, I used to hate being tagged—it always felt like a chore to do these posts, and then to nominate people to continue it and whatnot, but I’ve actually grown to enjoy doing them. They make me think about who I am and whatever else I might end up thinking when reading the questions. I guess I’m pretty neat since I got tagged, huh? (or, maybe that’s just my ego…) So, as part of the rules, here are this challenge’s rules:
- Display the Award Logo. (it’s my feature image…)
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions of the one who nominated you.
- Nominate 7-10 bloggers.
- Ask them seven questions.
So, thank you, Ty-Chama!! Go here to check out the blog!! DO IT!!!!!! (no pressure, but really, go do it…) And now, the questions I was asked:
- What is your favourite movie?
- What is the strangest/silliest thing that scares or creeps you out?
- What would be your dream job?
- Do you have any strange traits or skills? If so, describe one
- What is your idea of a perfect date?
- Which anime character do you look most similar to?
- Which is better: tea or coffee? Be careful, there’s only one right answer!
Favorite Movie: My favorite movie is The Last Samurai, and not for the action sequences, although those are pretty great in some respects. No, it’s more the romanticized vision that Edward Zwick had when showing the end days of the samurai and feudal lords in the late 1800s. I just think it’s beautiful and the way some Japanese culture is portrayed (although I know it’s not perfect) is wonderful in my eyes. Plus, who doesn’t love Ken Watanabe? (Not you, Tom Cruise, you’re weird as fuck)
Strangest thing that scares me or creeps me out: Clowns. Fuck clowns. Yeah, I know they’re just people with a bunch of make-up and but really? Just…the smiling and the noses and the colors and the hair and….FUCK CLOWNS!!!
Dream Job: Author. Yep, I want to write novels. I’ve got a first draft of a novel done already (I finished it March 30th, 2018), and I need to revise it and whatnot, but yeah…that’s my dream job!
Do I have a strange trait or skill: I don’t know if I have a strange trait or skill to be honest. Does being an insomniac count? If not, the answer is no.
Idea of a perfect date: My idea of a perfect date is simple: A late morning walk through a city/town, grab some coffee and chat about whatever comes up (but not the weather), and then watch anime! Seriously, I’m pretty freaking simple, but I don’t know anyone who’d enjoy this so…yeah. Maybe that’s why I’m single…because I’m an oddball weirdo hahaha. (ALEX! FOR FUCK’S SAKE! DON’T GET PERSONAL LIKE THAT….) Anyway…. >_>
Anime character I look most similar to: You know, I’ve thought about this a lot, and I have no idea. Maybe one of you can think of an anime character for me, because every time I think I might know I’m wrong. This is me: (my hair is actually longer than that now and I look more like Jesus…)
Tea or Coffee: COFFEE!!!! I drink coffee all day every day. It’s losing some of its effects on me I think, but maybe not. I just love the taste with some cream and sugar. Coffee is so wonderful! COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE!!!
And that’s it for this tag post! I really enjoyed doing this one, especially thinking about whether or not I have a strange trait or skill—I thought so friggin’ long about this and realized I probably don’t. The perfect date one was also a fun one to do because I realized how bland I am when it comes to that stuff, but I like simplicity, so fuck it.
Also, seriously, help me figure out whether or not I look like an anime character at all. I have absolutely no idea who I would look like in any way. So yeah. This was a lot of fun!!
And now to tag people… Uh… who hasn’t done this one yet? Because I’m tagging you? All of you or something. If you want to do it, go for it! But no pressure! I just don’t know who’s been tagged and who hasn’t. Gah!! *cries in corner*
Wait…okay, I’ll tag a few people…like three people and hope they haven’t been tagged: Edgyanimeteen!, Nyan!!, and Yomu! If you were tagged already I’m sorry; I don’t have a huge following/follow many people so finding people is tough for me… NOTE: Almost tagged Karandi (I know you’ll read this post, you’re super active with followers!) but it would probably take her weeks to do this so she’s off the hook–and I think she did this before.
- If you could date one (ONE) anime character who would you choose and why?
- What is your favorite meal?
- Where do you most want to travel in the world?
- What is your favorite television show?
- If you could meet one celebrity in your life whom would you want to meet?
- If you could control one element which would you choose?
- What is the one superpower you’d want to have, excluding elemental control? (because question 6…)
Thanks for reading!